About Delray Beach Experience
Jeff Dash – Chief Experience Officer
Jeff Dash is proud to be continuing the legacy of Dash Travel, which is celebrating its’ 60th year in business.
From stamping travel brochures for his father at the age of three, designing dream vacations, or giving back to the community, Jeff has always believed in hard work, dedication, and a willingness to help others.
A shining example of this is Dash Travel 4 Charity, a dynamic new program created by Jeff. It was developed so that any registered 501c3 would receive 25% back from Dash Travel for booked travel services. Currently, almost 200 local and national nonprofits are participating and continues to flourish. Jeff is also the innovator of the one-of-a-kind cruise ship golf cart, which can be seen “cruising” on Atlantic Avenue!
It is the first golf cart in the world established through the partnership between a travel agency and a cruise line. It is truly an honor to be a part of the Delray Beach community and Jeff is grateful and thankful to be recognized for Dash Travel’s nonprofit program and cruise ship marketing vehicle.
- Delray Beach Chamber Board Member
- 2018 and 2019 Business Person of the Year Nominee
- 2019 Ambassador of the Year
- Executive Board Member for the Pineapple Grove Arts District
- Creator and CoSponsor of the Art Walk Shuttle
Joel Dash – Experience Ambassador
Joel Dash has over 60 years of experience in the travel industry. Dash Travel started in the fall of 1959 on 42nd Street in New York City.
In the 60’s we were heavily involved in the entertainment business. We handled travel arrangements for the Rolling Stones, Chicago, Isley Brothers and many other well-known stars.
In the 70’s we broadened our base in the group market and provided both local and long-distance arrangements for both senior and youth groups.
I also became involved in a number of Travel Industry Organizations.
- Founding member of the Association of Westchester Travel Agents (AWTA)
- Served on the board of Directors for over 30 years, and four terms as president.
- On the founding committee of GIANTS, now Ensemble, a national travel cooperative with over 1,000 agencies.
- Served on the national board of the Association of Retail Agents (ARTA), and was an ASTA Member as well as Rotarian.
- Elected as “Travel Agent of the Year” by Travelage Magazine.
- Served as a director of the Gold Coast Travel Industry Association.
- Served on a number of government and tourist advisory boards, as well as airlines and cruise company boards.
My greatest reward from the travel business has been the ability to “Dash Around The World.” When clients ask me if I’ve been there, almost without hesitation I can say yes. I’ve been in all 7 Continents, including Antarctica for the Millennium, and 109 countries, all 50 states, and on over 100 cruise ships.
Scott Eddy – Brand Ambassador
With a diverse background in finance, Scott founded the first digital agency in Bangkok, Thailand which was wildly successful. After selling this business, Scott focused primarily on building his personal brand specializing in social media platforms. Scott now develops marketing campaigns and is a globally recognized expert in luxury travel.
Jeff Klein – Vice President of Digital Experience
Jeff Klein is a 20-year veteran of the Internet Marketing industry. He has held senior-level positions in web design, Internet Marketing, and e-Commerce.
In 1998, Klein founded Power Play Marketing, a digital marketing agency delivering search engine marketing, reputation marketing, and web design solutions. Clients include local and national businesses, organizations, and sports figures such as Duke Basketball Coach, Mike Krzyzewski.